The first step to having a good partner and home is for you to know what you want so you can know how to achieve it.
There might be problem if you don’t know what you want because you will be confused which will lead to you picking what you don’t need that won’t fit you. These questions as drafted by Michelle Hammond will help you in finding your focus if answered truthfully.
Scripture passages: Genesis 2:18, 1 Corithians 11:7-12
The decade of liberation has done more to put men and women in bondage than ever before. The freedoms supposedly gained seem to be enjoyed alone more and more. In the wake of fighting for equality, everyone has become quite confused about their role in the play of life and love. What God said from the beginning still stands. The sooner we return to our spiritual roots as women, the more joyful and open to love we will find ourselves.
Read Also:Â Before you Start The Journey Into a Relationship
Key Phrase: “And the Lord God said, “It is not good for the man to be alone, I will make a companion who will help him.” (Genesis 2:18 NLT)
1. What is your perception of a wife’s role?
2. What are you qualifications for being a wife?
3. Make a list of God’s qualification for being a wife. Do you measure up? In what areas do you need work?
4. Where are your areas of conflict between what the world says and what God says about the role of a wife?
5. What is the benefit of complete autonomy?
6. What is the benefit of a thriving partnership?
7. Does it matter who gets the credit if great rewards are gained for both husband and wife to enjoy equally? If yes, why? If no, why not?
8. Why is it important for you to follow Gods design for a wife?
9. How can your actions affect your husband? Your children?
10. Make an honest evaluation of your qualifications and attitudes about the role of wife. Make a list of the areas where you need God to help you understand and submit to his design
For personal advice add the admin through BBM and whatsapp
BBM PIN: 2B4352C5
Whatsapp/Call: 08038779370Follow Love Venture on WordPress.com