Compulsory Questions to Answer That Will Help Your Marriage/Relationship
Below are some compulsory questions you should answer truthfully that will really help you understand what you are getting yourself into in marriage. It will also help those in marriage to retrace their steps in whichever way they might have lost it.
According to Michelle Hammond;
God’s design for marriage and our role in marriage was perfect and to the benefit of both parties involved. Sin created an imbalance that we are still reeling from. Through the blood of Jesus and out of submission to the word of God, we hold the awesome ability to cooperate with God and reap the benefits of obedience. Let’s do this thing right! For us there is no excuse. We have been given all the tools.
Key phrase: ” Then God looked over all he had made, and he saw that it was excellent in every way” (verse 31) 1. What has been your concept of what marriage should be like?
2. Think of a marriage that has been a good example to you. What were the attributes of the man and woman? What impressed you about their union?
3. Think of a marriage that has been a bad example to you. What were the attributes of the man and woman? What upset you the most about what was taking place between them?
4. How do you feel when you see a bad marriage? How does it affect your attitude toward God and Christians?
5. List five things that make a marriage successful
6. Do you feel that children can save a marriage? Why or why not?
7. Name some of the things that put pressure on a marriage
8. Who is the real enemy of marriage? How should difficult situations between a husband and wife be reconciled?
9. How can “irreconcilable differences” be resolved?
10. Write your goals for what you would like your marriage to reflect to others.
For personal advice add the admin through BBM and whatsapp
BBM PIN: 2B4352C5
Whatsapp/Call: 08038779370Follow Love Venture on WordPress.com